Senior Unity Engineer
- Developing game application from set requirements and designs.
- Maintaining and extending currently running games
- Creating prototypes for early design testing purposes
- Conceptualize game design and mechanics by into playable games via writing cross-platform codes
- Working closely with artists and game designers to integrate assets into the game
- Working closely with quality assurances to test product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Producing detailed specifications, technical requirements and documentations for systems being developed
- Creating custom tools that help improve the development process
- Presenting ideas for technical improvements and training manuals
- 4+ years experience of building unity applications and experiences
- 5+ Years Experience implementing immersive AR/VR applications
- A solid understanding of core Unity concepts including component creation, animators, shaders, and performance profiling
- Ability to create reusable behaviors and prefabs and work with technical writers and users to ensure their use.
- Follow adopted design/development methodologies, patterns, and toolsets.
- Very strong programming skills implementing immersive AR/VR applications
- Strong knowledge in 3D Math, graphics, physics, animations.
- Understanding UX design process and experience working with a UX design team
- Experience with product coding process, including code management, testing, review
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in mentoring and coaching Junior Developers
- Integrity and Accountability
- Planning and Organizing