Senior .NET Developer
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Elaborate requirements and designs to build new features / improve current features
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Provide scope, resource and time estimates for complex projects
- Independently analyze and solve complex problems
- Express problems and solutions visually through white-boarding
- Manage source code versioning and deployments
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced software engineers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 5 to 10 years of experience on .NET programming or Fullstack position
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Overall Core experience on Microsoft desktop application development.
- Knowledge of tracking software such as Jira
- Understanding of Web Services, RESTful systems and various data exchange formats.
- Knowledge on VSTS / GIT or any other Version Control System.
- Be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices.
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams.
- Good communication skills: strong English is required as you will have to communicate in English on a daily basis!
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework and design/architectural patterns
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experience with automation application, is a plus.
- Integrity and Accountability
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving