FAQ: Choose from the following topics:
What services does your company provide?
We do provide offshore software development services where you can extend the capabilities of your in-house team by setting up a software development team with our skilled resources in Java, front-end development, and testing.
We also deploy programmers to our client site as consultants.
When was the company founded?
The firm was founded in 2008 by Allan Tan.
Where is the company located?
The company is located in Ortigas Central Business District, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines.
What is the company’s address?
1005 West Tower Philippine Stock Exchange Centre, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center Pasig, Metro Manila 1605 Philippines
What is the company’s phone number?
+632 470 8756
Is there a general email for the company?
Can I visit the company office?
Yes, please contact us or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
Can I get a referral?
Of course. You can check some of our client testimonials available on our site at http://www.ideyatech.com/testimonials
Can I see some of your previous work?
Yes, please contact us or email at email@example.com
What size team / employees do you have?
Currently, we have 62 employees.
Can I see your rate card?
Yes, please contact us or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of our rate card.
What technology stack do you use?
We specialize in the use of the following Java technologies:
- Spring MVC
- Play! Framework
- Amazon Lambda
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Enterprise Service Bus
- REST and Web Services
- Amazon Cloud Services
- Android and IOS for Mobile Applications
- see our complete list of Java technologies
What software development methodology do you use?
We’re using Agile/Scrum methodology. You can read more about this at http://www.ideyatech.com/company/agile-development-methodology/
What is your engagement model in outsourcing?
Collaboration with agile teams!
- We collaborate using Unfuddle. We can also use Bitbucket or Github.
- As an offshore software development partner, we follow methodology preferred by our clients should they require our software development team to do the same. We also understand how to work with geographically distributed development teams using the latest tools.
- We adjust the team size according to client needs.
- To ensure software quality, we assign software QA testers for each project.
- We schedule releases into three-week sprints with weekly build review.
We would be happy to schedule a call if you’re looking into the possibility to offshore your software development project that requires skilled resources in Java, front-end development, and software testing. Contact us today!